Friday, April 4, 2008

Busy busy busy

The last week has flown by. On Monday I left for an overnight visit with my brother and his sweetheart and there household of three four legged furry companions. They treated me to dinner out and breakfast in the morning. I got to watch HGTV which led me to believe I could never return home without getting cable installed first. We had a great time visiting. On Tuesday we went and picked up my new/used Rans recumbent. I am so excited to get out and ride it. I'm sure they think I'm out of my mind for wanting a bike like this. But when I sat on one for the first time it was true love. You can see them here at www.Ransbikes.com. Mine is a Tailwind. Will post more about that later. On Wednesday I left for a meeting. Those people that commute, in the dark, on the expressways must be insane. I hate that much traffic. But thanks to www.Mapquest.com I made it safe and sound. Even managed to get home from the meeting in one piece. Now I've gotta start sewing. Am making a custom bike seat...should be interesting. Thanks again to Den and Val and their companions for treating me like a queen. Your all so sweet and I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

No comments:

The Greatest Generation

  • Art Quilts